3 Graduate Credits for $385 or Audit for $199 - You Choose!
(all course materials included)
Explore the Multiple Intelligences (MI) and Learning Styles (LS) in your classroom, learn how to integrate MI and LS strategies in your classroom, and create assessments that incorporate both MI and LS.
Goals and Objectives: As a result of participation in this course, students will be able to:
- Describe the multiple intelligence theory.
- Articulate the importance of the multiple intelligence theory.
- Learn how to assess the various intelligences of their students.
- Integrate multiple intelligences into current lessons/activities.
- Develop new activities/lessons that incorporate various intelligences.
What your colleagues are saying about this course:
"I really like being able to differentiate the courses to my specific needs. The staff has been very helpful that way. It allows me to get much more out of the courses."